With all the questions I get about gear, here's is my guide of all the hardware and software I use. Please keep in mind: I'm not overly obsessed with technical things, but I try to find what works for me - and is gear light enough to travel with. No matter what camera you buy or own. The camera itself is often not the decisive factor for a good picture. Good pictures are first and foremost created behind the camera – with the photographer's creativity and knowledge.
*All links are Affiliate Links - Its free for you and you support my art.
- Sony Alpha 7II* (main use - since 2019)
- Sony Alpha 7R (in repair)*
- Sony Alpha ZV-E10L (filming)*
- iPhone 11 Pro Max*
I also own a selection of analog cameras from Zenit, Praktica, Yashika, Polaroid, Exa 1b.
- Backpack & Pouch
- Hard-drives from SanDisk and WesternDigital
- Really old Dell monitor (looking for a new one ;))
- Bose Noice Cancellation Headphones
- Adobe Creative Cloud Abo (Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere...)
- Ulysses (writing)
- Format (website)
- Canva (marketing material)
- Audiio (audio stuff)
- Airtable (business stuff)
- Audible & Kindle